<< Return to Job Listings
Title: HR Compliance Coordinator
Office: Catholic Community Services Southwest
Location: 1323 South Yakima, Tacoma, WA 98405
Date Posted: 11-21-2013
Applications Due By: UNTIL FILLED
Job #: HRCCLTC112113
Position Status: Regular Full Time
Salary: $16.67 - $18.41 DOE
1. Oversee Criminal History Background Clearance Process
2. Assure system-wide compliance with HR related portions of HCA Certification.
3. Oversee and Coordinate preparation for all HR external audits
4. Process Home Care Assistant Disciplinary Proposals
5. Provide Back up and Training for HR Recruiter/Coordinators
6. Provide Monthly Reports
7. Participate in Orientations as needed
8. Special Projects as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Qualifications which applicant must possess to
be considered for the position).
1. A.A. in business or administrative field
2. Minimum of two years experience in human resources or related administrative field
3. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
4. Demonstrated capacity to initiate and manage complex data reports using MS Excel; demonstrated ability to prepare letters and other reports using MS Word.
5. Experience working/participating as a team member; operates with collaborative style
6. Good communication skills, both oral and written
7. Desire to work with a diverse population and demonstrated commitment to CCSWW values.
8. Ability to pass required Criminal History Background checks.
9. Willingness and ability to travel to all Long Term Care offices throughout Western Washington.
10. Personal Car, minimum auto insurance as required by Washington State and a current Washington State Driverís License.
11. Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
12. Demonstrate the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
PREFERRED QUALIFICIATIONS: (Qualifications which are desired in applicants; however applicants without these qualifications will not necessarily be excluded from consideration, if they possess minimum qualifications).
1. PHR certificate
2. Experience with administration of benefit packages
3. Experience working in a private non-profit system.
4. Knowledge of Human Resource Management Information Systems.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE CONTACT:
Ellen Orndorff, Human Resource Manager
1323 So Yakima, Tacoma, WA 98405-4457
RESUME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF APPLICATION
CCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER